Thursday, October 30, 2008

Task 14 - Technorati tagging

To be honest, I found Technorati interesting to browse blogs, but the search function was much less satisfactory. It was difficult to refine search terms to filter out the other 6,000 or so blogs that weren't applicable to my search, although I snaffled a sweet, if fairly rudely constructed, site relating to old book images which went straight into Del.icio.us!
The top 100 blogs in Technorati made good reading, but I will seek out better ways of blog searching than Technorati - Google's blog search is somehow cleaner and more refined, if one can say that of a search engine....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree - would use Google Blog Search any day of the week! I guess Technorati got there first so it's the name that gets recognized, but maybe we could recommend a change to the program??

Rainbow Ally said...

Hear hear !!